Opportunities abound at ALS Education LLC, a leading provider of non-traditional programming for students who are at-risk of dropping out of high school or who have already dropped out and are seeking a second chance. Serving students in some of the largest school districts in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina, ALS Education LLC manages 21 schools (17 in Florida, 3 In North Carolina, and 1 in Georgia). ALS Education LLC is currently seeking outstanding teachers, leaders, and staff who are committed to helping our students aged 16-21 who have dropped out and need a unique learning environment to thrive and be successful.
Our schools provide students the opportunity to get back on track in their learning by building basic skills and meeting requirements for graduation. Looking beyond graduation, we provide extensive career and college readiness training to prepare students with the skills and planning for life after high school.
We have an increased need for teachers interested in teaching reading, math, science, special education, and English as a second language in an innovative High School Setting.
If you are seeking an opportunity to be part of a mission-driven organization and impact the lives and legacies of students and families, apply now!
- Growing organization with growth opportunities for interested and high performing employees
- Significantly smaller typical student load than a traditional high school (average 50 versus 150 in a traditional high school)
- Minimal daily lesson planning as the core curriculum is computer-driven
- Opportunity to spend instructional time supporting the individual needs of students
- Minimal non-instructional assignments (ie. no cafeteria coverage; afterschool sports or activity supervision)
- 401K with company profit sharing match
- Daily opportunity for additional hourly stipends for the extended school day
- Ability to support students from the beginning to the end of their journey (students don't change teachers year-over-year)
Working for Kelly Education & ALS Education as a Substitute
At Kelly Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you’re looking to work a few days a week or every day—want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we’ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you’re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
If you are searching for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community and want to be a part of moving education forward, we encourage you to apply to be part of the Kelly Education team.
Why Kelly Education?
Our free and comprehensive training, paid orientation, and continuous learning prepare you to be successful.
You will have access to ACA-compliant health plans, 401(k), service bonuses, and more
We provide a better way to work and live with flexible and steady work options available
Join our team of 64,000+ substitute educators and staff who make a difference every day.
Join Our Team
Orange County (Orlando) – EDOrangeCounty@kellyservices.com
Hillsborough County (Tampa)-20JM@kellyservices.com