Opportunities abound at ALS Education LLC, a leading provider of non-traditional programming for students who are at-risk of dropping out of high school or who have already dropped out and are seeking a second chance. Serving students in some of the largest school districts in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina, ALS Education LLC manages 21 schools (17school in Florida, 3 In North Carolina, and 1 in Georgia). ALS Education LLC is currently seeking outstanding teachers, leaders, and staff who are committed to helping our students aged 16-21 who have dropped out and need a unique learning environment to thrive and be successful.
Our schools provide students the opportunity to get back on track in their learning by building basic skills and meeting requirements for graduation. Looking beyond graduation, we provide extensive career and college readiness training to prepare students with the skills and planning for life after high school.
We have an increased need for teachers interested in teaching reading, math, science, special education, and English as a second language in an innovative High School Setting.
If you are seeking an opportunity to be part of a mission-driven organization and impact the lives and legacies of students and families, apply now!
- Growing organization with growth opportunities for interested and high performing employees (hundreds, not tens of thousands, of employees in our system, means that high performing employees get recognized)
- Significantly smaller typical student load than a traditional high school (average 50 versus 150 in a traditional high school)
- Minimal daily lesson planning as the core curriculum is computer-driven
- Opportunity to spend instructional time supporting the individual needs of students
- Minimal non-instructional assignments (ie. no cafeteria coverage; afterschool sports or activity supervision)
- 401K with company profit sharing match
- Daily opportunity for additional hourly stipends for the extended school day (I am sure there is a better way to say this but many of our teachers like that they can add to their base with the 2hour differential... most public schools don't have many of these options)
- Ability to support students from the beginning to the end of their journey (students don't change teachers year-over-year)